Why is making posts so difficult? I wish I knew.
Things that have kept me busy this week:
* Seeing/hearing Brené Brien speak and walking away with a very full brain.
* finishing some papier mâché books and a rake to accompany a doll that will be gifted to a friend tomorrow.
* sleep. I slept 10 hours one night this week. My beau/unicorn encouraged me to give into slumber early midweek, and that’s what I did. It felt amazing.
* a daisy chain bracelet for a friend. Of course I didn’t photograph it, but she said it fits just fine and the colors are perfect.
* flat spiral stitch bracelets. I’ve started a third, have only photographed two. The Unicirn said its the prettiest centipede he’s ever seen. Mom has one to “test drive”. She’s still busy and active as a flight attendant, so she’s the best spokesmodel around.
* an embroidered birthday gift. I’ve owed a friend this “portrait” of her dog for ages. I enjoyed working on it, and would like to do more embroidery soon. In fact, I’d like to do some small-scale embroidery, cut out the fabric and then submerge it in resin in a bezel.
I’ve got a week off soon and am hoping to get a lot accomplished, which should inspire some photos and posts.